Mistika 10 questions

Rakesh Malik

On 6/10/2020 at 1:17 AM, Yoav Raz said:

look at your .env maybe its save at the autosave folder and not in data folder.

I created new folder for timelines  and it work. Thank you!

But I have a new question) yesterday I installed build from 27 may, but new functions don’t work on my tangent element. The tangent mapper sees them and allows them to be installed in the layout, but they do not work in the boutique. the standard layout of May 28 does not work. creating a new project did not help

Hi again

if i got your Q

when selecting and qualifying a key the selection is called inside. like selection of shape. 

you can effect and manipulate the inside or the outside the selection.

so basically the outside is an invert of the inside.

You also have the ability to change it with the tub selection Invert mask, invert HSL or no invert

On 6/14/2020 at 12:13 AM, Yoav Raz said:

Hi again

if i got your Q

when selecting and qualifying a key the selection is called inside. like selection of shape. 

you can effect and manipulate the inside or the outside the selection.

so basically the outside is an invert of the inside.

You also have the ability to change it with the tub selection Invert mask, invert HSL or no invert

I poorly formulated the question. For example, this is my key, outside mode "inv mask"

2020-06-16_19-32-21.png

Hi! There is no difference from the render point of view, but the links to that render and the RND (the metadata generated for the Draft render) is placed in the Render Draft folder instead of the Render folder in the DATA folder of the project. It's just a way to organize your quick and draft renders for preview or whatever.  And in this way leave the Render folder clean for master renders. 

On 6/21/2020 at 10:24 AM, agonzalez@sgo.es said:

Hi! There is no difference from the render point of view, but the links to that render and the RND (the metadata generated for the Draft render) is placed in the Render Draft folder instead of the Render folder in the DATA folder of the project. It's just a way to organize your quick and draft renders for preview or whatever.  And in this way leave the Render folder clean for master renders. 

Thank you! Good function, i think i will use this