Output clips based on clip frame rate and resolution

brandon.mcfarland

Is there a way to output files where they inherit the frame rate and resolution of the clip, rather than the project? I believe using the frame rate for header option in export works for the framerate, but I also want to export multiple resolution formats from the same project. Is this possible? Or do I have to change project settings each time?

As long as your project is as large as your biggest resolution you can use the scaling option in the settings (gear icon) in the output tab to rescale each clip. Obviously you need to change this manually on a per clip basis and your clips in the timeline will need an appropriate framing node; but at least it means you don't need to keep switching between setups/project resolutions for each export.

Indeed, as Rob said, in the Output Menu click on the wheel:

image.thumb.png.9699bd6b82d8304e234a5bdd92510388.png

Then a contextual menu will pop up, there you will be able to change the scale settings, the frame rate, customize the path of your render and other options such as inject a virtual slate in order to burn information in the clip.

image.png.901940f9f3e6fac92da2a0ba975b7d0f.png

Hope it helped!

Cheers,

Cristóbal