Support of Blackmagic RAW

thashisho

Hello,

Does Mistika Boutique 10 support Blackmagic RAW format or not? I looked everywhere on your site and this is not mentioned at all?? Also do you support direct footage from BMPCC 6K or not. I tried to open the files and it shows garbage on the monitor. I’m using the evaluation version 10 license and on Windows 10 PC.

• Like 1

Hi!

I'm afraid that Mistika Boutique does not support Blackmagic Raw at the moment. However,  it's present in the development map, it will be supported as soon as possible ?

Indeed, Mistika Boutique will support footage from that camera, as long as it's not Blackmagic Raw. Most Blackmagcs record also in Pro Res, right? That's quite a handy codec to work with!

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll happily answer them ?

Cheers,

Cristóbal 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is holding me back using Mistika Boutique full time, I really need a better codec support. I have a broad selection of clients with different delivery formats and having to conform al footage before grading is a big pain, time wise. 

Usually I am booked for one or two days on a production, so 2 hours of conforming eats away to much time of the grading session.

Hi Jan!

Mistika Boutique supports for all industry standard codecs:

image.png.96244e52c7308644bb74a9243e787eab.png

What other codecs do you need for Mistika Boutique to support?

Pro Res RAW and Black Magic RAW are not supported currently, but it will eventually be. It's in the development road map ?

If you ever finds troubles with the conforming process, please, reach us at the support portal and we will help you as soon as possible.

We wrote this document to help with the process of comparing the offline file and the conformed timeline: How to compare a conformed timeline with the offline reference version

Cheers,

Cristóbal