Comp Divide Operation?

Aurora Films

Hello.

Two questions:

- Is the a way of applying a Divide operation between two inputs? Can not find it in the Comp3D node.

- Is it possible two get the GLSL node to take two inputs? I can see I can connect several inputs in the node graph, but can not find an example of how to specify these in the internal code.

Cheers!

A

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 8:43 AM, Aurora Films said:

- Is it possible two get the GLSL node to take two inputs? I can see I can connect several inputs in the node graph, but can not find an example of how to specify these in the internal code.

The GLSL is a one input node, which can be an image with or without alpha channel. It can be an image with changes specified by the GLSL parameters or an alpha masked with changes specified by the GLSL parameters. 

I'd like to add that every time you have questions related to the input a node can have, that's information you'll find really easily in the official manual. All nodes have information about their inputs capabilities.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:51 AM, Aurora Films said:

Self answered first question.... Channel Booleans node.

Yes! The booleans nodes contain all sort of operations to work with! In companion with the channels, there is a myriad of operations to work with. 

Cheers,
Cristóbal